Booking With Us
- Thank you for choosing Florida Vacations 365 and for booking one of our homes!
- We represent the Owner of your vacation home and our detailed Terms and Conditions are set out below. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- By signing the Booking Form confirms acceptance and agreement of these Terms & Conditions. Please save or print a copy for your reference.
- Guest providing and completing booking information must be of 21 years or older – the legal age in Florida in which to bind these Terms & Conditions.
- All of our homes are registered with the appropriate State, County and local authorities and we comply with all relevant legislation.
- All of our homes are non-smoking however guests may smoke in outside areas such as pool deck, lanai, and patio. All cigarette debris must be cleaned up. A charge will be made to the credit card on file if we have to air and purify the home after a guest leaves.
- Pets are not allowed on or in the property without prior agreement of Florida Vacations 365. For homes that are pet friendly, a non refundable fee of $120 is required and proof of flea medication applied to all pets.
- Our homes are checked prior to Guest arrival and following Guest departure, for damages or missing items. Unless reported at check in, damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate Guests in the home of their choice, however in the event of an emergency situation or unforeseen circumstances, Company has the right to accommodate Guests in an alternate home of similar quality.
- Whilst it is unlikely, the Company reserve the right, to decline or refuse a booking with no effect or cost against the Company or the Home Owner.
- All Guest reservations require a 2 night minimum stay. 3 nights for larger homes.
- All homes are available from 4pm local time on the day of arrival. Guests may arrive earlier if the home is available – please check with the Company if required. A nominal charge may apply and must be booked in advance.
- On the day of departure, the home must be vacated by 10am local time. Guests may check out later if the home is available – please check with Florida Vacations 365 if you wish a late check out, at least 24 hrs prior to departure. A nominal charge may applied.
- The Company will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund of any amount for early departure from the allotted time reserved.
- A Non-refundable Booking Deposit of $100.00 to $200.00 is required at the time of booking, this is applied to your final payment but is required to hold your booking for you. Florida Vacations 365 will send you a Booking Confirmation once we are in receipt of the booking deposit. If you cancel the booking, this deposit is lost and not refunded.
- The reservation balance must be paid in full a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. At this time you are also required to pay a $200.00 (Two Hundred Dollars) ‘refundable’ (see Charges – item 2.) Security Deposit. Once received, Florida Vacations 365 will send you confirmation of your full payment. At this time you will also receive full details of the home including directions and access or key information.
- Failure to make the full and final payment by the due date, will result in the loss of the non-refundable booking deposit and the reservation.
- We strongly recommend that Guests have appropriate and adequate vacation/holiday, medical, injury and travel insurance in place prior to setting off on your vacation. In addition we recommend that guests have cancellation insurance coverage in place. Please see our concierge page for insurance companies and costs.
- This property is rented to the primary names on the rental agreement, the only people allowed are listed with Florida Vacations 365. Under no circumstances is this property to be sublet to any individuals that are not recognized and approved to Florida Vacations 365.
Damages & Missing Items
Guests are solely responsible for any damage to the Property or its contents during their stay. In addition, Guests are responsible for missing items of inventory. Debit/Credit card details and information will be held on file for a period of 90 days following departure. Should Property or items be found damaged or missing Guests will be charged for repair/replacement and if appropriate, for associated labor charges.
Guests agree and understand that they will be charged if required, by Florida Vacations 365.
- Homes are checked prior to all Guest arrivals and following their departure. All homes will be checked for damages, discrepancies and issues at this time. The Company reserve the right to retain full or part of the security deposit if required. This may be used to cover the cost of repair or replacement to property, for replacement of missing items and for non-return of keys. In addition, full or part of the security deposit may be used for additional cleaning requirements, other than normal cleaning, caused by Guests ie spills, carpet stains. Whilst it is unusual and unlikely that a security deposit be retained, should this be necessary, receipts will be provided for Guest.
- PLEASE REPORT ISSUES OR ACCIDENDS WHILST IN HOUSE.
If the property you are staying in contains keys for entry, Guests must return keys to the lock box when leaving the home on the day of departure to avoid a $25.00 ‘lost key charge’. When Guests leave a home they must ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked and then leave through the front door. If a deadbolt is left ‘on’ at the front door, a locksmith will be called and charges will be passed on to the Guest.
If Guests fail to vacate by 10am on the morning of departure, a late charge equal to one days’ rental of the home may be applied. A late check out must be requested and agreed at least 48 hours prior to departure. Whilst Florida Vacations 365 will try and accommodate late checkouts this cannot be guaranteed.
Animals are not permitted in our homes unless by prior agreement of the Company. Guests having pets in the home will result in charges being applied.
Smoking of any substances is NOT permitted in our homes. Guests smoking in the home will result in charges being applied.
Guests must ensure that windows and doors are closed when the air conditioning is on. Failure to close windows and doors will result in an a/c unit being ‘labored’ and may freeze up the system. Guests must not set the air conditioning below 74ºF as this may freeze up the unit. Guests will be charged for a/c repair to frozen units.
If the home has a private pool with heater, Guests may request to have the pool heated. Pool Heat is an additional cost of $35 plus tax per day and can be arranged with the Company either prior or after arrival. Guests are not permitted to adjust/tamper with pool equipment including timers and heating programs and settings. Unauthorized use of the pool equipment will incur charges. Pool heating will not be refunded except if the equipment is diagnosed as faulty by the Company’s qualified pool maintenance representative. Inclement weather will not result in a pool heat refund.
Florida toilets are designed for toilet waste only. Guests are not permitted to put paper towels or anything other than toilet tissue in the toilets. Blocked toilets may result in the Company having to call out a plumber which will incur a charge if the call out is the result of misuse. Bathrooms are supplied with toilet plungers.
Trash and Rubbish Disposal
All of our homes contain information literature. Guests will be advised of trash collection days in the literature provided. Guests are required to bag, secure and place the trash for collection at the end of the drive, or in the roadside receptacle in time for trash collection services. When departing the home trash must be collected and placed in trash receptacles ready for collection. Food items should not be left unprotected in the home as they will attract bugs and insects. Excessive amounts of trash left in the home may result in a charge being applied to Guest.
Barbeque Grills and Fryers
Portable grilles and fryers must not be used under the pool screen enclosure as this constitutes a tremendous fire and safety risk. Portable cooking equipment may only be used away from the property and in an area with no vegetation, shrubs or trees. If home is provided with a grille, Guest is expected to clean it after they use it. A $35.00 charge will be applied to the Guest if the grille is left unclean.
In the condo complexes, BBQ’s and Fryers are not allowed at or close to the buildings. Each subdivision has a designated BBQ area for outdoor cooking. It is against fire regulations to grill on the balconies or patios of the condos.
Guests must take care not to leave uncovered food items on surfaces in the home and in the trash. Florida’s climate is sub-tropical and as such uncovered food items will attract insects and bugs in a short space of time. Negligence may result in a ‘pest control charge’.
By completing the Booking Form and paying the deposit you hereby agree, that the Company has the right to collect payment for any or all additional charges incurred above. Payment will be taken from the refundable security deposit. If the refundable security deposit is insufficient to cover the cost of repair, replacement or charge, then the remaining amount will be applied to the credit/debit card held on file. Guest will be notified in writing and will be required to ensure payment is received by Company within 14 days of notification.
Cancellation by Guest
In the event that you may wish or need to cancel your booking reservation with us, the following conditions will apply:
- If the booking reservation is canceled giving 4 weeks’ notice or greater, the Company will retain only $100.00 of your deposit.
- If the booking reservation is canceled giving less than 4 weeks’ notice, the company will retain 100% of the booking fee and the non-refundable deposit.
Cancellation by the Company or the Home Owner
It is highly unlikely that the Company or the Home Owner will out of necessity cancel your booking. However, should this happen;
- The Company will seek to place Guest and their party in another property of similar or superior standing and attributes within Florida Vacations 365. If this is not possible due to availability the Company will seek to place Guest and their party in another property of similar or superior standing and attributes within an alternative Company.
- Should it not be possible or desirable to relocate Guest booking, the Company will refund any monies that have already been received by the Company without interest, compensation or subsequent loss to the Company.
Beyond Our Control
Florida Vacations 365, our Home Owners and representing agents accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond our controls. This includes but is not limited to acts of war or terrorism, civil commotion and upset, technical difficulties with transportation, flight delays, cancellations or rerouting, carrier cancellations or alterations of schedules, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes and/or any other event beyond their controls.
Safety & Security
- In an emergency situation Guests should call 911 for fire, police or ambulance.
- Guests should ensure that they are familiar with the home floorplan, layout and available exits. Exits should not be blocked under any circumstances.
- All occupants intending or occupying the home must be declared on the booking form. State fire regulations govern that under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the booking form occupy the home.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring doors and windows are closed and where available locked, in the home from the time of their arrival until handover to the Company following their departure. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage to Guest property.
- If the home is provided with a swimming pool or spa/hot tub, it is used entirely at the guests own risk. Under no circumstances should guests dive or jump in the pool, run, push or carelessly ‘play around’. Care must be taken at all times when in or around the pool.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult when in or around the pool area. The pool safety screen should be fitted and the entrance closed to children when adults are not present to supervise.
- Glass is not permitted on the pool deck or in the pool or spa. Guests should use the plastic ware provided.
- Guests are advised to follow all local and state advisories and warnings.
- Florida, known as the “Sunshine State” is a very “hot” state and we want everyone to have a great stay. Please heed weather and temperature warnings…stay hydrated and follow guidelines on sun protection.
Whilst unusual, problems sometimes do occur. In the event of Guests experiencing a problem with or within the home they are required to report the problem to the Company as soon as possible, or at least within 48 hours. Company will not accept any responsibility if they are not informed within this time period and given the opportunity to rectify the problem.
The home/property that the Guests are renting is privately owned and the Company manages the property on the Owner’s behalf. Neither the owners nor we, the management company accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
I, and the rest of my party, in consideration of the use of the swimming facilities and/or exercise equipment on the property, hereby expressly assume all risks associated with our use of the swimming and exercise facilities and hereby release and hold harmless the Owner and Florida Vacations 365 and any and all parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, successors and assigns (the Release) from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorney fees arising out of our use of the swimming facilities, whether or not caused by the negligence or negligent omission of Releases, or any of them, including without limitation, any personal injuries or damages to our property, notwithstanding the foresee ability of such injuries or damages, which may occur as a result of our use of the swimming facilities. I also understand that this property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Neither the Homeowner, Florida Vacations 365, nor the Tour Operator if used, will be held responsible for any accidents or injuries to guests, or for the loss of money, jewelry or possessions of any kind.
The Release and Waiver of Liability shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without reference to its conflicts of law rules. I warrant I am at least 18 years of age and that I have read and fully understand the foregoing terms. We, the Management Company, the Owners and their agents reserve the right of entry at any time. This includes such workers as maintenance crews, gardeners, etc.
Each of our homes contains an information pack that Guests are advised to read. To the best of our knowledge the information contained is deemed to be correct but is for information purposes only and does not form any part of any contract.